If you are planning to travel to Washington or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Buzzards Pt S Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Buzzards Pt S Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Washington Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Washington Airport Info:
|Washington Airport IATA Code: BZS||Washington Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 38.8633||Longitude : -77.0133|
|City : Washington||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Buzzards Pt S Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Buzzards Pt S Airport is 04:51:16 AM (EDT) on Monday, Jun 24, 2019|
Looking for information on Buzzards Pt S Airport, Washington, United States? Know about Buzzards Pt S Airport in detail. Find out the location of Buzzards Pt S Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Washington. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Buzzards Pt S Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Buzzards Pt S Airport, airlines operating to Buzzards Pt S Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Buzzards Pt S Airport or Washington Airport, United States.
Buzzards Pt S Airport Map - Location of Buzzards Pt S Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.786 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.273 USD
• 1 USD = 0.879 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.138 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Buzzards Pt S Airport
Closest airports to Washington, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Washington and other airports closest to Buzzards Pt S Airport.
Nearest airport to Buzzards Pt S Airport and Washington is USN Heliport Airport - (1.21 Km / 0.75 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Washington and Buzzards Pt S Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Pentagon Army Airport - (2.41 Km / 1.5 Miles)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport - (2.9 Km / 1.8 Miles)
- Bolling AFB Airport - (4.44 Km / 2.76 Miles)
- Andrews NAF Airport - (13.94 Km / 8.66 Miles)
- Andrews AFB Airport - (13.97 Km / 8.68 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Buzzards Pt S Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Washington Airport.
Details about Washington Airport given here include
- Buzzards Pt S Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Washington Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Buzzards Pt S Airport
- Location of Buzzards Pt S Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Buzzards Pt S Airport Time Zone and Current time at Buzzards Pt S Airport
- Address and contact details of Buzzards Pt S Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Buzzards Pt S Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Buzzards Pt S Airport is located in the city of Washington. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BZS - Buzzards Pt S Airport IATA Code