If you are planning to travel to Boswell Bay or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Boswell Bay Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Boswell Bay Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Boswell Bay Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Boswell Bay Airport Info:
|Boswell Bay Airport IATA Code: BSW||Boswell Bay Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 60.4231||Longitude : -146.146|
|City : Boswell Bay||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Boswell Bay Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Boswell Bay Airport (BSW), Boswell Bay, AK 99574, USA
|Timezone : America/Anchorage|
|Boswell Bay Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Boswell Bay Airport is 19:11:38 PM (AKDT) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Boswell Bay Airport, Boswell Bay, United States? Know about Boswell Bay Airport in detail. Find out the location of Boswell Bay Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Boswell Bay. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Boswell Bay Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Boswell Bay Airport, airlines operating to Boswell Bay Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Boswell Bay Airport or Boswell Bay Airport, United States.
Boswell Bay Airport Map - Location of Boswell Bay Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.799 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.252 USD
• 1 USD = 0.89 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.123 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Boswell Bay Airport
Closest airports to Boswell Bay, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Boswell Bay and other airports closest to Boswell Bay Airport.
Nearest airport to Boswell Bay Airport and Boswell Bay is City Airport - (26.52 Km / 16.48 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Boswell Bay and Boswell Bay Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Mudhole Smith Airport - (37.63 Km / 23.38 Miles)
- Tatitlek Airport - (58.07 Km / 36.08 Miles)
- Ellamar Airport - (60.61 Km / 37.66 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (78.91 Km / 49.03 Miles)
- Port Oceanic Airport - (95.51 Km / 59.35 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Boswell Bay Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Boswell Bay Airport.
Details about Boswell Bay Airport given here include
- Boswell Bay Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Boswell Bay Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Boswell Bay Airport
- Location of Boswell Bay Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Boswell Bay Airport Time Zone and Current time at Boswell Bay Airport
- Address and contact details of Boswell Bay Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Boswell Bay Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Boswell Bay Airport is located in the city of Boswell Bay. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BSW - Boswell Bay Airport IATA Code