If you are planning to travel to Cordova or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the City Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... City Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Cordova Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Cordova Airport Info:
|Cordova Airport IATA Code: CKU||Cordova Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 60.5425||Longitude : -145.727|
|City : Cordova||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Anchorage|
|City Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at City Airport is 09:43:47 AM (AKDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on City Airport, Cordova, United States? Know about City Airport in detail. Find out the location of City Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Cordova. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is City Airport located and also provide information like hotels near City Airport, airlines operating to City Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about City Airport or Cordova Airport, United States.
City Airport Map - Location of City Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to City Airport
Closest airports to Cordova, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Cordova and other airports closest to City Airport.
Nearest airport to City Airport and Cordova is Mudhole Smith Airport - (14.82 Km / 9.21 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Cordova and City Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Boswell Bay Airport - (26.52 Km / 16.48 Miles)
- Tatitlek Airport - (63.91 Km / 39.71 Miles)
- Ellamar Airport - (66.11 Km / 41.08 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (71.31 Km / 44.31 Miles)
- Perry SPB Airport - (120.59 Km / 74.93 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about City Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Cordova Airport.
Details about Cordova Airport given here include
- City Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Cordova Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of City Airport
- Location of City Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- City Airport Time Zone and Current time at City Airport
- Address and contact details of City Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of City Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where City Airport is located in the city of Cordova. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CKU - City Airport IATA Code