If you are planning to travel to Bradford or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bradford Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bradford Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Bradford Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bradford Airport Info:
|Bradford Airport IATA Code: BFD||Bradford Airport ICAO Code: KBFD|
|Latitude : 41.7942||Longitude : -78.639|
|City : Bradford||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Bradford Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Bradford Regional Airport (BFD), Bradford, PA 16726, USA
|Bradford Website : http://www.bradfordairport.net/|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Owner : Bradford Regional Airport Authority|
|Established Year : 1948|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Bradford Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bradford Airport is 05:34:17 AM (EDT) on Monday, Jun 24, 2019|
Looking for information on Bradford Airport, Bradford, United States? Know about Bradford Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bradford Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Bradford. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bradford Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bradford Airport, airlines operating to Bradford Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Bradford Airport or Bradford Airport, United States.
Bradford Airport Map - Location of Bradford Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.786 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.273 USD
• 1 USD = 0.879 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.138 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Bradford Airport
Closest airports to Bradford, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bradford and other airports closest to Bradford Airport.
Nearest airport to Bradford Airport and Bradford is Municipal Airport - (54.2 Km / 33.68 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bradford and Bradford Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Municipal Airport - (64.12 Km / 39.84 Miles)
- Jamestown Airport - (64.74 Km / 40.23 Miles)
- Du Bois-Jefferson County Airport - (71.21 Km / 44.25 Miles)
- Dunkirk Airport - (93.65 Km / 58.19 Miles)
- Splane Memorial Airport - (106.88 Km / 66.41 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Bradford Airport, Bradford
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bradford Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Bradford Airport.
Details about Bradford Airport given here include
- Bradford Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bradford Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bradford Airport
- Location of Bradford Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bradford Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bradford Airport
- Address and contact details of Bradford Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bradford Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Bradford Airport is located in the city of Bradford. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BFD - Bradford Airport IATA Code and KBFD - Bradford Airport ICAO code