If you are planning to travel to Jamestown or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Jamestown Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Jamestown Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Jamestown Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Jamestown Airport Info:
|Jamestown Airport IATA Code: JMS||Jamestown Airport ICAO Code: KJMS|
|Latitude : 46.9253||Longitude : -98.6788|
|City : Jamestown||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Jamestown Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Jamestown Regional Airport (JMS), Jamestown, ND 58401, USA, Phone: 701-252-6466, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Email
|Jamestown Website : http://www.flyjamestown.net/|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Owner : Jamestown Regional Airport Authority|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Jamestown Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Jamestown Airport is 00:09:09 AM (CDT) on Saturday, Jul 20, 2019|
Looking for information on Jamestown Airport, Jamestown, United States? Know about Jamestown Airport in detail. Find out the location of Jamestown Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Jamestown. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Jamestown Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Jamestown Airport, airlines operating to Jamestown Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Jamestown Airport or Jamestown Airport, United States.
Jamestown Airport Map - Location of Jamestown Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.8 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.25 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.123 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Jamestown Airport
Closest airports to Jamestown, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Jamestown and other airports closest to Jamestown Airport.
Nearest airport to Jamestown Airport and Jamestown is Ashley Airport - (112.54 Km / 69.93 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Jamestown and Jamestown Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Devils Lake Airport - (133.03 Km / 82.66 Miles)
- Hector Field Airport - (141.53 Km / 87.94 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (144.05 Km / 89.51 Miles)
- Grand Forks AFB Airport - (150.06 Km / 93.24 Miles)
- Bismarck Airport - (159.05 Km / 98.83 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Jamestown Airport, Jamestown
This page provides all the information you need to know about Jamestown Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Jamestown Airport.
Details about Jamestown Airport given here include
- Jamestown Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Jamestown Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Jamestown Airport
- Location of Jamestown Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Jamestown Airport Time Zone and Current time at Jamestown Airport
- Address and contact details of Jamestown Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Jamestown Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Jamestown Airport is located in the city of Jamestown. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
JMS - Jamestown Airport IATA Code and KJMS - Jamestown Airport ICAO code