If you are planning to travel to Devils Lake or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Devils Lake Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Devils Lake Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Devils Lake Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Devils Lake Airport Info:
|Devils Lake Airport IATA Code: DVL||Devils Lake Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 48.1113||Longitude : -98.9067|
|City : Devils Lake||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Devils Lake Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Devils Lake Regional Airport (DVL), Devils Lake, ND 58301, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Devils Lake Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Devils Lake Airport is 23:34:19 PM (CDT) on Tuesday, May 17, 2022|
Looking for information on Devils Lake Airport, Devils Lake, United States? Know about Devils Lake Airport in detail. Find out the location of Devils Lake Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Devils Lake. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Devils Lake Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Devils Lake Airport, airlines operating to Devils Lake Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Devils Lake Airport or Devils Lake Airport, United States.
Devils Lake Airport Map - Location of Devils Lake Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.802 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.248 USD
• 1 USD = 0.949 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.054 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Devils Lake Airport
Closest airports to Devils Lake, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Devils Lake and other airports closest to Devils Lake Airport.
Nearest airport to Devils Lake Airport and Devils Lake is Grand Forks AFB Airport - (113.23 Km / 70.36 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Devils Lake and Devils Lake Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Grand Forks Airport - (130.07 Km / 80.82 Miles)
- Jamestown Airport - (133.03 Km / 82.66 Miles)
- Pembina Airport - (154.08 Km / 95.74 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (172.86 Km / 107.41 Miles)
- Minot International Airport - (177.9 Km / 110.54 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Devils Lake Airport, Devils Lake
This page provides all the information you need to know about Devils Lake Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Devils Lake Airport.
Details about Devils Lake Airport given here include
- Devils Lake Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Devils Lake Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Devils Lake Airport
- Location of Devils Lake Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Devils Lake Airport Time Zone and Current time at Devils Lake Airport
- Address and contact details of Devils Lake Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Devils Lake Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Devils Lake Airport is located in the city of Devils Lake. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
DVL - Devils Lake Airport IATA Code