If you are planning to travel to Pembina or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Pembina Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Pembina Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Pembina Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Pembina Airport Info:
|Pembina Airport IATA Code: PMB||Pembina Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 48.9486||Longitude : -97.2402|
|City : Pembina||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Pembina Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Pembina Municipal Airport (PMB), Pembina, ND 58271, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Pembina Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Pembina Airport is 20:48:55 PM (CDT) on Tuesday, May 18, 2021|
Looking for information on Pembina Airport, Pembina, United States? Know about Pembina Airport in detail. Find out the location of Pembina Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Pembina. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Pembina Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Pembina Airport, airlines operating to Pembina Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Pembina Airport or Pembina Airport, United States.
Pembina Airport Map - Location of Pembina Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.705 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.419 USD
• 1 USD = 0.818 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.222 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Pembina Airport
Closest airports to Pembina, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Pembina and other airports closest to Pembina Airport.
Nearest airport to Pembina Airport and Pembina is Grand Forks AFB Airport - (110.48 Km / 68.65 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Pembina and Pembina Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Grand Forks Airport - (111.43 Km / 69.24 Miles)
- Regional Airport - (125.54 Km / 78.01 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (131.44 Km / 81.67 Miles)
- Warroad Airport - (138.76 Km / 86.22 Miles)
- Zwara Airport - (141.9 Km / 88.17 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Pembina Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Pembina Airport.
Details about Pembina Airport given here include
- Pembina Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Pembina Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Pembina Airport
- Location of Pembina Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Pembina Airport Time Zone and Current time at Pembina Airport
- Address and contact details of Pembina Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Pembina Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Pembina Airport is located in the city of Pembina. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PMB - Pembina Airport IATA Code