If you are planning to travel to Zwara or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Zwara Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Zwara Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Zwara Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Zwara Airport Info:
|Zwara Airport IATA Code: WAX||Zwara Airport ICAO Code: HLZW|
|Latitude : 48.9||Longitude : -95.3|
|City : Zwara||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Zwara Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Zwara Airport is 08:15:39 AM (CDT) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Zwara Airport, Zwara, United States? Know about Zwara Airport in detail. Find out the location of Zwara Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Zwara. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Zwara Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Zwara Airport, airlines operating to Zwara Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Zwara Airport or Zwara Airport, United States.
Zwara Airport Map - Location of Zwara Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.812 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.231 USD
• 1 USD = 0.926 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.08 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Zwara Airport
Closest airports to Zwara, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Zwara and other airports closest to Zwara Airport.
Nearest airport to Zwara Airport and Zwara is Warroad Airport - (4.73 Km / 2.94 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Zwara and Zwara Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Baudette Airport - (54.75 Km / 34.02 Miles)
- Regional Airport - (113.12 Km / 70.29 Miles)
- Pembina Airport - (141.9 Km / 88.17 Miles)
- Falls International Airport - (144 Km / 89.48 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (152.97 Km / 95.05 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Zwara Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Zwara Airport.
Details about Zwara Airport given here include
- Zwara Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Zwara Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Zwara Airport
- Location of Zwara Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Zwara Airport Time Zone and Current time at Zwara Airport
- Address and contact details of Zwara Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Zwara Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Zwara Airport is located in the city of Zwara. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WAX - Zwara Airport IATA Code and HLZW - Zwara Airport ICAO code