If you are planning to travel to Butler or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Butler Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Butler Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Butler Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Butler Airport Info:
|Butler Airport IATA Code: BUM||Butler Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 38.2896||Longitude : -94.3408|
|City : Butler||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Butler Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Butler Airport (BUM), Butler, MO 64730, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Butler Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Butler Airport is 09:31:35 AM (CDT) on Sunday, Jun 16, 2019|
Looking for information on Butler Airport, Butler, United States? Know about Butler Airport in detail. Find out the location of Butler Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Butler. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Butler Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Butler Airport, airlines operating to Butler Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Butler Airport or Butler Airport, United States.
Butler Airport Map - Location of Butler Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.794 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.259 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.123 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Butler Airport
Closest airports to Butler, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Butler and other airports closest to Butler Airport.
Nearest airport to Butler Airport and Butler is Nevada Airport - (48.28 Km / 30 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Butler and Butler Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Richards-Gebaur Airport - (65.23 Km / 40.53 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (66.63 Km / 41.4 Miles)
- Johnson Executive Airport - (71.47 Km / 44.41 Miles)
- New Century Aircenter Airport - (76.91 Km / 47.79 Miles)
- Whiteman AFB Airport - (84.65 Km / 52.6 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Butler Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Butler Airport.
Details about Butler Airport given here include
- Butler Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Butler Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Butler Airport
- Location of Butler Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Butler Airport Time Zone and Current time at Butler Airport
- Address and contact details of Butler Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Butler Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Butler Airport is located in the city of Butler. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BUM - Butler Airport IATA Code