If you are planning to travel to Kansas or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Whiteman AFB Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Whiteman AFB Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Kansas Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Kansas Airport Info:
|Kansas Airport IATA Code: SZL||Kansas Airport ICAO Code: KSZL|
|Latitude : 38.7303||Longitude : -93.5478|
|City : Kansas||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Whiteman AFB Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Whiteman AFB Airport is 01:14:56 AM (CDT) on Wednesday, May 12, 2021|
Looking for information on Whiteman AFB Airport, Kansas, United States? Know about Whiteman AFB Airport in detail. Find out the location of Whiteman AFB Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Kansas. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Whiteman AFB Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Whiteman AFB Airport, airlines operating to Whiteman AFB Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Whiteman AFB Airport or Kansas Airport, United States.
Whiteman AFB Airport Map - Location of Whiteman AFB Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.708 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.411 USD
• 1 USD = 0.825 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.212 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Whiteman AFB Airport
Closest airports to Kansas, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Kansas and other airports closest to Whiteman AFB Airport.
Nearest airport to Whiteman AFB Airport and Kansas is Sedalia Airport - (32.59 Km / 20.25 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Kansas and Whiteman AFB Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Versailles Airport - (71.57 Km / 44.47 Miles)
- Butler Airport - (84.65 Km / 52.6 Miles)
- Richards-Gebaur Airport - (88.63 Km / 55.07 Miles)
- Downtown Airport - (100.6 Km / 62.51 Miles)
- Osage Beach Airport - (101.97 Km / 63.36 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Whiteman AFB Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Kansas Airport.
Details about Kansas Airport given here include
- Whiteman AFB Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Kansas Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Whiteman AFB Airport
- Location of Whiteman AFB Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Whiteman AFB Airport Time Zone and Current time at Whiteman AFB Airport
- Address and contact details of Whiteman AFB Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Whiteman AFB Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Whiteman AFB Airport is located in the city of Kansas. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SZL - Whiteman AFB Airport IATA Code and KSZL - Whiteman AFB Airport ICAO code