If you are planning to travel to Upland, CA or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Cable Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Cable Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Upland, CA Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Upland, CA Airport Info:
|Upland, CA Airport IATA Code: CCB||Upland, CA Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 34.1085||Longitude : -117.691|
|City : Upland, CA||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Upland, CA Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Cable Airport (CCB), Upland, CA 91786, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Cable Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Cable Airport is 09:01:49 AM (PDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Cable Airport, Upland, CA, United States? Know about Cable Airport in detail. Find out the location of Cable Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Upland, CA. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Cable Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Cable Airport, airlines operating to Cable Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Cable Airport or Upland, CA Airport, United States.
Cable Airport Map - Location of Cable Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Cable Airport
Closest airports to Upland, CA, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Upland, CA and other airports closest to Cable Airport.
Nearest airport to Cable Airport and Upland, CA is Cable Heliport Airport - (5.42 Km / 3.37 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Upland, CA and Cable Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Heliport International Airport - (5.99 Km / 3.72 Miles)
- Brackett Field Airport - (8.43 Km / 5.24 Miles)
- Ontario International Airport - (10.07 Km / 6.26 Miles)
- Chino Airport - (14.69 Km / 9.13 Miles)
- City Of Industry H/P Airport - (26.22 Km / 16.29 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Cable Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Upland, CA Airport.
Details about Upland, CA Airport given here include
- Cable Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Upland, CA Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Cable Airport
- Location of Cable Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Cable Airport Time Zone and Current time at Cable Airport
- Address and contact details of Cable Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Cable Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Cable Airport is located in the city of Upland, CA. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CCB - Cable Airport IATA Code