If you are planning to travel to Chino or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Chino Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Chino Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Chino Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Chino Airport Info:
|Chino Airport IATA Code: CNO||Chino Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 33.9822||Longitude : -117.644|
|City : Chino||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Chino Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Chino Airport (CNO), Chino, CA 91710, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Chino Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Chino Airport is 09:06:03 AM (PDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Chino Airport, Chino, United States? Know about Chino Airport in detail. Find out the location of Chino Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Chino. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Chino Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Chino Airport, airlines operating to Chino Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Chino Airport or Chino Airport, United States.
Chino Airport Map - Location of Chino Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Chino Airport
Closest airports to Chino, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Chino and other airports closest to Chino Airport.
Nearest airport to Chino Airport and Chino is Heliport International Airport - (9.41 Km / 5.85 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Chino and Chino Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Ontario International Airport - (9.72 Km / 6.04 Miles)
- Cable Heliport Airport - (13.15 Km / 8.17 Miles)
- Cable Airport - (14.69 Km / 9.13 Miles)
- Brackett Field Airport - (17.11 Km / 10.63 Miles)
- Riverside Municipal Airport - (18.7 Km / 11.62 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Chino Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Chino Airport.
Details about Chino Airport given here include
- Chino Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Chino Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Chino Airport
- Location of Chino Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Chino Airport Time Zone and Current time at Chino Airport
- Address and contact details of Chino Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Chino Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Chino Airport is located in the city of Chino. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CNO - Chino Airport IATA Code