If you are planning to travel to Murray or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Calloway County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Calloway County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Murray Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Murray Airport Info:
|Murray Airport IATA Code: CEY||Murray Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 36.6633||Longitude : -88.3703|
|City : Murray||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Murray Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Kyle-Oakley Field (CEY), Murray, KY 42071, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Calloway County Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Calloway County Airport is 01:26:02 AM (CDT) on Friday, Jun 5, 2020|
Looking for information on Calloway County Airport, Murray, United States? Know about Calloway County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Calloway County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Murray. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Calloway County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Calloway County Airport, airlines operating to Calloway County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Calloway County Airport or Murray Airport, United States.
Calloway County Airport Map - Location of Calloway County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.793 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.261 USD
• 1 USD = 0.881 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.135 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Calloway County Airport
Closest airports to Murray, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Murray and other airports closest to Calloway County Airport.
Nearest airport to Calloway County Airport and Murray is Henry County Airport - (35.87 Km / 22.29 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Murray and Calloway County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Barkley Regional Airport - (56.71 Km / 35.24 Miles)
- Everett-Stewart Airport - (63.05 Km / 39.18 Miles)
- Campbell AAF Airport - (78.39 Km / 48.71 Miles)
- Outlaw Field Airport - (85.02 Km / 52.83 Miles)
- Cairo Airport - (87.92 Km / 54.63 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Calloway County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Murray Airport.
Details about Murray Airport given here include
- Calloway County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Murray Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Calloway County Airport
- Location of Calloway County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Calloway County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Calloway County Airport
- Address and contact details of Calloway County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Calloway County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Calloway County Airport is located in the city of Murray. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CEY - Calloway County Airport IATA Code