If you are planning to travel to Candle or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Candle Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Candle Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Candle Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Candle Airport Info:
|Candle Airport IATA Code: CDL||Candle Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 65.9078||Longitude : -161.926|
|City : Candle||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Candle Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Candle 2 Airport (CDL), Candle, AK, USA
|Timezone : America/Nome|
|Candle Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Candle Airport is 20:00:51 PM (AKDT) on Friday, Jul 19, 2019|
Looking for information on Candle Airport, Candle, United States? Know about Candle Airport in detail. Find out the location of Candle Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Candle. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Candle Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Candle Airport, airlines operating to Candle Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Candle Airport or Candle Airport, United States.
Candle Airport Map - Location of Candle Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.8 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.25 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.123 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Candle Airport
Closest airports to Candle, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Candle and other airports closest to Candle Airport.
Nearest airport to Candle Airport and Candle is Buckland Airport - (37.08 Km / 23.04 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Candle and Candle Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Deering Airport - (41.28 Km / 25.65 Miles)
- Granite Mountain Airport - (63.3 Km / 39.33 Miles)
- Haycock Airport - (85.81 Km / 53.32 Miles)
- Curtis Memorial Airport - (108.84 Km / 67.63 Miles)
- Kotzebue Airport - (113.43 Km / 70.48 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Candle Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Candle Airport.
Details about Candle Airport given here include
- Candle Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Candle Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Candle Airport
- Location of Candle Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Candle Airport Time Zone and Current time at Candle Airport
- Address and contact details of Candle Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Candle Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Candle Airport is located in the city of Candle. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CDL - Candle Airport IATA Code