If you are planning to travel to Buckland or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Buckland Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Buckland Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Buckland Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Buckland Airport Info:
|Buckland Airport IATA Code: BKC||Buckland Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 65.9789||Longitude : -161.127|
|City : Buckland||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Nome|
|Buckland Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Buckland Airport is 02:36:06 AM (AKDT) on Tuesday, Jun 18, 2019|
Looking for information on Buckland Airport, Buckland, United States? Know about Buckland Airport in detail. Find out the location of Buckland Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Buckland. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Buckland Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Buckland Airport, airlines operating to Buckland Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Buckland Airport or Buckland Airport, United States.
Buckland Airport Map - Location of Buckland Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.798 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.253 USD
• 1 USD = 0.894 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.119 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Buckland Airport
Closest airports to Buckland, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Buckland and other airports closest to Buckland Airport.
Nearest airport to Buckland Airport and Buckland is Candle Airport - (37.08 Km / 23.04 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Buckland and Buckland Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Granite Mountain Airport - (64.13 Km / 39.85 Miles)
- Deering Airport - (73.45 Km / 45.64 Miles)
- Selawik Airport - (85.67 Km / 53.23 Miles)
- Haycock Airport - (86.13 Km / 53.52 Miles)
- Curtis Memorial Airport - (93.44 Km / 58.06 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Buckland Airport, Buckland
This page provides all the information you need to know about Buckland Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Buckland Airport.
Details about Buckland Airport given here include
- Buckland Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Buckland Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Buckland Airport
- Location of Buckland Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Buckland Airport Time Zone and Current time at Buckland Airport
- Address and contact details of Buckland Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Buckland Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Buckland Airport is located in the city of Buckland. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BKC - Buckland Airport IATA Code