If you are planning to travel to Selawik or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Selawik Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Selawik Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Selawik Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Selawik Airport Info:
|Selawik Airport IATA Code: WLK||Selawik Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 66.6005||Longitude : -159.996|
|City : Selawik||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Selawik Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Selawik Airport (WLK), Selawik, AK 99770, USA
|Timezone : America/Nome|
|Selawik Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Selawik Airport is 20:01:42 PM (AKDT) on Wednesday, Jul 8, 2020|
Looking for information on Selawik Airport, Selawik, United States? Know about Selawik Airport in detail. Find out the location of Selawik Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Selawik. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Selawik Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Selawik Airport, airlines operating to Selawik Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Selawik Airport or Selawik Airport, United States.
Selawik Airport Map - Location of Selawik Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.793 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.261 USD
• 1 USD = 0.881 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.135 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Selawik Airport
Closest airports to Selawik, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Selawik and other airports closest to Selawik Airport.
Nearest airport to Selawik Airport and Selawik is Bob Barker Memorial Airport - (46.03 Km / 28.6 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Selawik and Selawik Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Curtis Memorial Airport - (51.52 Km / 32.01 Miles)
- Buckland Airport - (85.67 Km / 53.23 Miles)
- Ambler Airport - (108.52 Km / 67.43 Miles)
- Candle Airport - (115.79 Km / 71.95 Miles)
- Kotzebue Airport - (118.98 Km / 73.93 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Selawik Airport, Selawik
This page provides all the information you need to know about Selawik Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Selawik Airport.
Details about Selawik Airport given here include
- Selawik Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Selawik Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Selawik Airport
- Location of Selawik Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Selawik Airport Time Zone and Current time at Selawik Airport
- Address and contact details of Selawik Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Selawik Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Selawik Airport is located in the city of Selawik. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WLK - Selawik Airport IATA Code