If you are planning to travel to Moab or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Canyonlands Field Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Canyonlands Field Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Moab Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Moab Airport Info:
|Moab Airport IATA Code: CNY||Moab Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 38.7581||Longitude : -109.754|
|City : Moab||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Moab Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Canyonlands Field (CNY), N Hwy 191, Moab, UT 84532, USA
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|Canyonlands Field Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Canyonlands Field Airport is 11:24:56 AM (MDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Canyonlands Field Airport, Moab, United States? Know about Canyonlands Field Airport in detail. Find out the location of Canyonlands Field Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Moab. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Canyonlands Field Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Canyonlands Field Airport, airlines operating to Canyonlands Field Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Canyonlands Field Airport or Moab Airport, United States.
Canyonlands Field Airport Map - Location of Canyonlands Field Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Canyonlands Field Airport
Closest airports to Moab, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Moab and other airports closest to Canyonlands Field Airport.
Nearest airport to Canyonlands Field Airport and Moab is Green River Airport - (48.83 Km / 30.34 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Moab and Canyonlands Field Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Hanksville Airport - (90.49 Km / 56.23 Miles)
- San Juan County Airport - (98.15 Km / 60.99 Miles)
- Walker Field Airport - (112.9 Km / 70.15 Miles)
- Carbon County Airport - (127.98 Km / 79.52 Miles)
- Blanding Airport - (132.85 Km / 82.55 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Canyonlands Field Airport, Moab
This page provides all the information you need to know about Canyonlands Field Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Moab Airport.
Details about Moab Airport given here include
- Canyonlands Field Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Moab Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Canyonlands Field Airport
- Location of Canyonlands Field Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Canyonlands Field Airport Time Zone and Current time at Canyonlands Field Airport
- Address and contact details of Canyonlands Field Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Canyonlands Field Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Canyonlands Field Airport is located in the city of Moab. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CNY - Canyonlands Field Airport IATA Code