If you are planning to travel to Stanton or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Carleton Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Carleton Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Stanton Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Stanton Airport Info:
|Stanton Airport IATA Code: SYN||Stanton Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 44.4733||Longitude : -93.0152|
|City : Stanton||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Stanton Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Stanton Airfield (SYN), Stanton, MN 55018, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Carleton Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Carleton Airport is 12:27:02 PM (CDT) on Tuesday, May 11, 2021|
Looking for information on Carleton Airport, Stanton, United States? Know about Carleton Airport in detail. Find out the location of Carleton Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Stanton. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Carleton Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Carleton Airport, airlines operating to Carleton Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Carleton Airport or Stanton Airport, United States.
Carleton Airport Map - Location of Carleton Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.707 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.415 USD
• 1 USD = 0.822 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.217 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Carleton Airport
Closest airports to Stanton, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Stanton and other airports closest to Carleton Airport.
Nearest airport to Carleton Airport and Stanton is Municipal Airport - (28.15 Km / 17.49 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Stanton and Carleton Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Owatonna Airport - (43.4 Km / 26.97 Miles)
- Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport - (47.81 Km / 29.71 Miles)
- Downtown Airport - (51.29 Km / 31.87 Miles)
- Flying Cloud Airport - (52.08 Km / 32.36 Miles)
- Downtown Heliport Airport - (60.09 Km / 37.34 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Carleton Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Stanton Airport.
Details about Stanton Airport given here include
- Carleton Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Stanton Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Carleton Airport
- Location of Carleton Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Carleton Airport Time Zone and Current time at Carleton Airport
- Address and contact details of Carleton Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Carleton Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Carleton Airport is located in the city of Stanton. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SYN - Carleton Airport IATA Code