If you are planning to travel to Carson City or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Carson City Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Carson City Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Carson City Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Carson City Airport Info:
|Carson City Airport IATA Code: CSN||Carson City Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 39.1917||Longitude : -119.735|
|City : Carson City||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Carson City Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Carson City Airport is 21:58:28 PM (PDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Carson City Airport, Carson City, United States? Know about Carson City Airport in detail. Find out the location of Carson City Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Carson City. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Carson City Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Carson City Airport, airlines operating to Carson City Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Carson City Airport or Carson City Airport, United States.
Carson City Airport Map - Location of Carson City Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.806 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.24 USD
• 1 USD = 0.898 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.114 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Carson City Airport
Closest airports to Carson City, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Carson City and other airports closest to Carson City Airport.
Nearest airport to Carson City Airport and Carson City is Douglas County Airport - (21.31 Km / 13.24 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Carson City and Carson City Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Reno-Tahoe International Airport - (35 Km / 21.75 Miles)
- Truckee-Tahoe Airport - (37.61 Km / 23.37 Miles)
- South Lake Tahoe Airport - (40.3 Km / 25.04 Miles)
- Yerington Airport - (54.12 Km / 33.63 Miles)
- Blue Canyon Airport - (84.43 Km / 52.46 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Carson City Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Carson City Airport.
Details about Carson City Airport given here include
- Carson City Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Carson City Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Carson City Airport
- Location of Carson City Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Carson City Airport Time Zone and Current time at Carson City Airport
- Address and contact details of Carson City Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Carson City Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Carson City Airport is located in the city of Carson City. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CSN - Carson City Airport IATA Code