If you are planning to travel to Blue Canyon or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Blue Canyon Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Blue Canyon Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Blue Canyon Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Blue Canyon Airport Info:
|Blue Canyon Airport IATA Code: BLU||Blue Canyon Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 39.2747||Longitude : -120.709|
|City : Blue Canyon||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Blue Canyon Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Blue Canyon-Nyack Airport (BLU), Nevada City, CA 95959, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Blue Canyon Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Blue Canyon Airport is 16:02:57 PM (PDT) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Blue Canyon Airport, Blue Canyon, United States? Know about Blue Canyon Airport in detail. Find out the location of Blue Canyon Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Blue Canyon. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Blue Canyon Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Blue Canyon Airport, airlines operating to Blue Canyon Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Blue Canyon Airport or Blue Canyon Airport, United States.
Blue Canyon Airport Map - Location of Blue Canyon Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.798 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.254 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.122 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Blue Canyon Airport
Closest airports to Blue Canyon, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Blue Canyon and other airports closest to Blue Canyon Airport.
Nearest airport to Blue Canyon Airport and Blue Canyon is Auburn Airport - (48.15 Km / 29.92 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Blue Canyon and Blue Canyon Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Truckee-Tahoe Airport - (49.33 Km / 30.65 Miles)
- Placerville Airport - (61.49 Km / 38.21 Miles)
- Lincoln Regional Airport - (68.74 Km / 42.71 Miles)
- South Lake Tahoe Airport - (74.56 Km / 46.33 Miles)
- Yuba County Airport - (76.36 Km / 47.45 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Blue Canyon Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Blue Canyon Airport.
Details about Blue Canyon Airport given here include
- Blue Canyon Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Blue Canyon Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Blue Canyon Airport
- Location of Blue Canyon Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Blue Canyon Airport Time Zone and Current time at Blue Canyon Airport
- Address and contact details of Blue Canyon Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Blue Canyon Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Blue Canyon Airport is located in the city of Blue Canyon. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BLU - Blue Canyon Airport IATA Code