If you are planning to travel to Auburn or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Auburn Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Auburn Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Auburn Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Auburn Airport Info:
|Auburn Airport IATA Code: AUN||Auburn Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 38.9528||Longitude : -121.082|
|City : Auburn||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Auburn Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Auburn Airport is 03:46:20 AM (PDT) on Monday, Jul 22, 2019|
Looking for information on Auburn Airport, Auburn, United States? Know about Auburn Airport in detail. Find out the location of Auburn Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Auburn. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Auburn Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Auburn Airport, airlines operating to Auburn Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Auburn Airport or Auburn Airport, United States.
Auburn Airport Map - Location of Auburn Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.802 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.247 USD
• 1 USD = 0.892 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.122 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Auburn Airport
Closest airports to Auburn, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Auburn and other airports closest to Auburn Airport.
Nearest airport to Auburn Airport and Auburn is Lincoln Regional Airport - (23.77 Km / 14.77 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Auburn and Auburn Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Placerville Airport - (37.96 Km / 23.59 Miles)
- Mcclellan AFB Airport - (41.96 Km / 26.07 Miles)
- Yuba County Airport - (44.58 Km / 27.7 Miles)
- Sacramento Mather Airport - (47.35 Km / 29.42 Miles)
- Blue Canyon Airport - (48.15 Km / 29.92 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Auburn Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Auburn Airport.
Details about Auburn Airport given here include
- Auburn Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Auburn Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Auburn Airport
- Location of Auburn Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Auburn Airport Time Zone and Current time at Auburn Airport
- Address and contact details of Auburn Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Auburn Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Auburn Airport is located in the city of Auburn. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
AUN - Auburn Airport IATA Code