If you are planning to travel to Placerville or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Placerville Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Placerville Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Placerville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Placerville Airport Info:
|Placerville Airport IATA Code: PVF||Placerville Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 38.7231||Longitude : -120.758|
|City : Placerville||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Placerville Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Placerville Airport (PVF), Placerville, CA 95667, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Placerville Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Placerville Airport is 10:38:17 AM (PDT) on Monday, May 17, 2021|
Looking for information on Placerville Airport, Placerville, United States? Know about Placerville Airport in detail. Find out the location of Placerville Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Placerville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Placerville Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Placerville Airport, airlines operating to Placerville Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Placerville Airport or Placerville Airport, United States.
Placerville Airport Map - Location of Placerville Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.708 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.413 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.215 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Placerville Airport
Closest airports to Placerville, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Placerville and other airports closest to Placerville Airport.
Nearest airport to Placerville Airport and Placerville is Auburn Airport - (37.96 Km / 23.59 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Placerville and Placerville Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Sacramento Mather Airport - (50.63 Km / 31.46 Miles)
- Lincoln Regional Airport - (55.41 Km / 34.43 Miles)
- Mcclellan AFB Airport - (55.99 Km / 34.79 Miles)
- Blue Canyon Airport - (61.49 Km / 38.21 Miles)
- Executive Airport - (68.4 Km / 42.5 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Placerville Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Placerville Airport.
Details about Placerville Airport given here include
- Placerville Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Placerville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Placerville Airport
- Location of Placerville Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Placerville Airport Time Zone and Current time at Placerville Airport
- Address and contact details of Placerville Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Placerville Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Placerville Airport is located in the city of Placerville. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PVF - Placerville Airport IATA Code