If you are planning to travel to Chehalis or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Centralia Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Centralia Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Chehalis Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Chehalis Airport Info:
|Chehalis Airport IATA Code: CLS||Chehalis Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 46.676||Longitude : -122.984|
|City : Chehalis||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Chehalis Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Chehalis-Centralia Airport (CLS), Chehalis, WA 98532, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Centralia Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Centralia Airport is 10:29:46 AM (PDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Centralia Airport, Chehalis, United States? Know about Centralia Airport in detail. Find out the location of Centralia Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Chehalis. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Centralia Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Centralia Airport, airlines operating to Centralia Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Centralia Airport or Chehalis Airport, United States.
Centralia Airport Map - Location of Centralia Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Centralia Airport
Closest airports to Chehalis, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Chehalis and other airports closest to Centralia Airport.
Nearest airport to Centralia Airport and Chehalis is Winlock Airport - (25.67 Km / 15.95 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Chehalis and Centralia Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Olympia Airport - (33.36 Km / 20.73 Miles)
- Gray Aaf Airport - (53.91 Km / 33.5 Miles)
- Longview Airport - (61.9 Km / 38.46 Miles)
- Longview Airport - (62.68 Km / 38.95 Miles)
- Sanderson Field Airport - (64.53 Km / 40.1 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Centralia Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Chehalis Airport.
Details about Chehalis Airport given here include
- Centralia Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Chehalis Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Centralia Airport
- Location of Centralia Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Centralia Airport Time Zone and Current time at Centralia Airport
- Address and contact details of Centralia Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Centralia Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Centralia Airport is located in the city of Chehalis. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CLS - Centralia Airport IATA Code