If you are planning to travel to Shelton or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Sanderson Field Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Sanderson Field Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Shelton Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Shelton Airport Info:
|Shelton Airport IATA Code: SHN||Shelton Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 47.2455||Longitude : -123.146|
|City : Shelton||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Shelton Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Sanderson Field (SHN), Shelton, WA 98584, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Sanderson Field Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Sanderson Field Airport is 19:30:20 PM (PDT) on Monday, May 10, 2021|
Looking for information on Sanderson Field Airport, Shelton, United States? Know about Sanderson Field Airport in detail. Find out the location of Sanderson Field Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Shelton. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Sanderson Field Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Sanderson Field Airport, airlines operating to Sanderson Field Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Sanderson Field Airport or Shelton Airport, United States.
Sanderson Field Airport Map - Location of Sanderson Field Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.708 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.413 USD
• 1 USD = 0.824 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.214 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Sanderson Field Airport
Closest airports to Shelton, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Shelton and other airports closest to Sanderson Field Airport.
Nearest airport to Sanderson Field Airport and Shelton is Olympia Airport - (35.73 Km / 22.2 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Shelton and Sanderson Field Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Bremerton Airport - (39.78 Km / 24.72 Miles)
- Tacoma Industrial Airport - (43.03 Km / 26.74 Miles)
- Gray Aaf Airport - (46.22 Km / 28.72 Miles)
- McChord AFB Airport - (51.13 Km / 31.77 Miles)
- Centralia Airport - (64.53 Km / 40.1 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Sanderson Field Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Shelton Airport.
Details about Shelton Airport given here include
- Sanderson Field Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Shelton Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Sanderson Field Airport
- Location of Sanderson Field Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Sanderson Field Airport Time Zone and Current time at Sanderson Field Airport
- Address and contact details of Sanderson Field Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Sanderson Field Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Sanderson Field Airport is located in the city of Shelton. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SHN - Sanderson Field Airport IATA Code