If you are planning to travel to Chomley or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Chomley Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Chomley Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Chomley Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Chomley Airport Info:
|Chomley Airport IATA Code: CIV||Chomley Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 55.2167||Longitude : -132.217|
|City : Chomley||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Chomley Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Chomley (CIV), Prince of Wales, AK, USA
|Timezone : America/Juneau|
|Chomley Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Chomley Airport is 11:02:35 AM (AKDT) on Tuesday, Jun 15, 2021|
Looking for information on Chomley Airport, Chomley, United States? Know about Chomley Airport in detail. Find out the location of Chomley Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Chomley. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Chomley Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Chomley Airport, airlines operating to Chomley Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Chomley Airport or Chomley Airport, United States.
Chomley Airport Map - Location of Chomley Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.71 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.408 USD
• 1 USD = 0.825 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.212 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Chomley Airport
Closest airports to Chomley, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Chomley and other airports closest to Chomley Airport.
Nearest airport to Chomley Airport and Chomley is Dora Bay Airport - (1.85 Km / 1.15 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Chomley and Chomley Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Port Johnson Airport - (14.05 Km / 8.73 Miles)
- Dolomi Airport - (14.93 Km / 9.28 Miles)
- Niblack Airport - (17.22 Km / 10.7 Miles)
- Cabin Creek Airport - (22.45 Km / 13.95 Miles)
- Polk Inlet Airport - (23.13 Km / 14.37 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Chomley Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Chomley Airport.
Details about Chomley Airport given here include
- Chomley Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Chomley Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Chomley Airport
- Location of Chomley Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Chomley Airport Time Zone and Current time at Chomley Airport
- Address and contact details of Chomley Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Chomley Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Chomley Airport is located in the city of Chomley. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CIV - Chomley Airport IATA Code