If you are planning to travel to Dora Bay or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Dora Bay Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Dora Bay Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Dora Bay Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Dora Bay Airport Info:
|Dora Bay Airport IATA Code: DOF||Dora Bay Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 55.2333||Longitude : -132.217|
|City : Dora Bay||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Juneau|
|Dora Bay Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Dora Bay Airport is 01:27:21 AM (AKDT) on Thursday, Jun 24, 2021|
Looking for information on Dora Bay Airport, Dora Bay, United States? Know about Dora Bay Airport in detail. Find out the location of Dora Bay Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Dora Bay. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Dora Bay Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Dora Bay Airport, airlines operating to Dora Bay Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Dora Bay Airport or Dora Bay Airport, United States.
Dora Bay Airport Map - Location of Dora Bay Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.716 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.396 USD
• 1 USD = 0.838 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.193 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Dora Bay Airport
Closest airports to Dora Bay, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Dora Bay and other airports closest to Dora Bay Airport.
Nearest airport to Dora Bay Airport and Dora Bay is Chomley Airport - (1.85 Km / 1.15 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Dora Bay and Dora Bay Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Port Johnson Airport - (15.32 Km / 9.52 Miles)
- Dolomi Airport - (16.29 Km / 10.12 Miles)
- Niblack Airport - (19.01 Km / 11.81 Miles)
- Cabin Creek Airport - (20.94 Km / 13.01 Miles)
- Polk Inlet Airport - (22.02 Km / 13.68 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Dora Bay Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Dora Bay Airport.
Details about Dora Bay Airport given here include
- Dora Bay Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Dora Bay Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Dora Bay Airport
- Location of Dora Bay Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Dora Bay Airport Time Zone and Current time at Dora Bay Airport
- Address and contact details of Dora Bay Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Dora Bay Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Dora Bay Airport is located in the city of Dora Bay. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
DOF - Dora Bay Airport IATA Code