If you are planning to travel to Clarks Point or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Clarks Point Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Clarks Point Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Clarks Point Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Clarks Point Airport Info:
|Clarks Point Airport IATA Code: CLP||Clarks Point Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 58.8371||Longitude : -158.526|
|City : Clarks Point||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Clarks Point Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Clarks Point Airport (CLP), Clarks Point, AK 99569, USA
|Timezone : America/Anchorage|
|Clarks Point Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Clarks Point Airport is 09:38:39 AM (AKDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Clarks Point Airport, Clarks Point, United States? Know about Clarks Point Airport in detail. Find out the location of Clarks Point Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Clarks Point. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Clarks Point Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Clarks Point Airport, airlines operating to Clarks Point Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Clarks Point Airport or Clarks Point Airport, United States.
Clarks Point Airport Map - Location of Clarks Point Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Clarks Point Airport
Closest airports to Clarks Point, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Clarks Point and other airports closest to Clarks Point Airport.
Nearest airport to Clarks Point Airport and Clarks Point is Ekuk Airport - (3.43 Km / 2.13 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Clarks Point and Clarks Point Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Queen Airport - (4.99 Km / 3.1 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (23.13 Km / 14.37 Miles)
- Manokotak SPB Airport - (34.49 Km / 21.43 Miles)
- Portage Creek Airport - (47.67 Km / 29.62 Miles)
- Aleknagik Airport - (49.83 Km / 30.96 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Clarks Point Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Clarks Point Airport.
Details about Clarks Point Airport given here include
- Clarks Point Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Clarks Point Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Clarks Point Airport
- Location of Clarks Point Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Clarks Point Airport Time Zone and Current time at Clarks Point Airport
- Address and contact details of Clarks Point Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Clarks Point Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Clarks Point Airport is located in the city of Clarks Point. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CLP - Clarks Point Airport IATA Code