If you are planning to travel to Portage Creek or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Portage Creek Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Portage Creek Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Portage Creek Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Portage Creek Airport Info:
|Portage Creek Airport IATA Code: PCA||Portage Creek Airport ICAO Code: MMPC|
|Latitude : 58.9069||Longitude : -157.708|
|City : Portage Creek||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Anchorage|
|Portage Creek Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Portage Creek Airport is 05:17:51 AM (AKDT) on Sunday, May 16, 2021|
Looking for information on Portage Creek Airport, Portage Creek, United States? Know about Portage Creek Airport in detail. Find out the location of Portage Creek Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Portage Creek. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Portage Creek Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Portage Creek Airport, airlines operating to Portage Creek Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Portage Creek Airport or Portage Creek Airport, United States.
Portage Creek Airport Map - Location of Portage Creek Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.709 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.41 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.215 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Portage Creek Airport
Closest airports to Portage Creek, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Portage Creek and other airports closest to Portage Creek Airport.
Nearest airport to Portage Creek Airport and Portage Creek is Naknek Airport - (43.89 Km / 27.27 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Portage Creek and Portage Creek Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Queen Airport - (44.03 Km / 27.36 Miles)
- South Naknek Airport - (46.25 Km / 28.74 Miles)
- Clarks Point Airport - (47.67 Km / 29.62 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (48.2 Km / 29.95 Miles)
- Paf Warren Airport - (48.39 Km / 30.07 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Portage Creek Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Portage Creek Airport.
Details about Portage Creek Airport given here include
- Portage Creek Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Portage Creek Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Portage Creek Airport
- Location of Portage Creek Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Portage Creek Airport Time Zone and Current time at Portage Creek Airport
- Address and contact details of Portage Creek Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Portage Creek Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Portage Creek Airport is located in the city of Portage Creek. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PCA - Portage Creek Airport IATA Code and MMPC - Portage Creek Airport ICAO code