If you are planning to travel to Clayton or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Clayton Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Clayton Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Clayton Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Clayton Airport Info:
|Clayton Airport IATA Code: CAO||Clayton Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 36.4456||Longitude : -103.155|
|City : Clayton||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Clayton Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Clayton Municipal Airport (CAO), Clayton, NM 88415, USA
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|Clayton Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Clayton Airport is 10:32:45 AM (MDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Clayton Airport, Clayton, United States? Know about Clayton Airport in detail. Find out the location of Clayton Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Clayton. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Clayton Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Clayton Airport, airlines operating to Clayton Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Clayton Airport or Clayton Airport, United States.
Clayton Airport Map - Location of Clayton Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Clayton Airport
Closest airports to Clayton, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Clayton and other airports closest to Clayton Airport.
Nearest airport to Clayton Airport and Clayton is Dalhart Airport - (70.83 Km / 44.01 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Clayton and Clayton Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Crews Field Airport - (125.05 Km / 77.7 Miles)
- Las Animas Airport - (139.06 Km / 86.41 Miles)
- Tucumcari Airport - (146.51 Km / 91.04 Miles)
- Guymon Airport - (149.67 Km / 93 Miles)
- Borger Airport - (178.77 Km / 111.08 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Clayton Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Clayton Airport.
Details about Clayton Airport given here include
- Clayton Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Clayton Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Clayton Airport
- Location of Clayton Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Clayton Airport Time Zone and Current time at Clayton Airport
- Address and contact details of Clayton Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Clayton Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Clayton Airport is located in the city of Clayton. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CAO - Clayton Airport IATA Code