If you are planning to travel to Clear Lake or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Clear Lake Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Clear Lake Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Clear Lake Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Clear Lake Airport Info:
|Clear Lake Airport IATA Code: CKE||Clear Lake Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 38.9347||Longitude : -122.622|
|City : Clear Lake||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Clear Lake Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Clear Lake Airport is 10:10:38 AM (PDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Clear Lake Airport, Clear Lake, United States? Know about Clear Lake Airport in detail. Find out the location of Clear Lake Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Clear Lake. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Clear Lake Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Clear Lake Airport, airlines operating to Clear Lake Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Clear Lake Airport or Clear Lake Airport, United States.
Clear Lake Airport Map - Location of Clear Lake Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Clear Lake Airport
Closest airports to Clear Lake, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Clear Lake and other airports closest to Clear Lake Airport.
Nearest airport to Clear Lake Airport and Clear Lake is Sonoma County Airport - (49.81 Km / 30.95 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Clear Lake and Clear Lake Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Ukiah Airport - (54.38 Km / 33.79 Miles)
- Glenn County Airport - (74.21 Km / 46.11 Miles)
- Napa County Airport - (85.13 Km / 52.9 Miles)
- Novato Airport - (88.08 Km / 54.73 Miles)
- Yuba County Airport - (93.16 Km / 57.89 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Clear Lake Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Clear Lake Airport.
Details about Clear Lake Airport given here include
- Clear Lake Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Clear Lake Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Clear Lake Airport
- Location of Clear Lake Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Clear Lake Airport Time Zone and Current time at Clear Lake Airport
- Address and contact details of Clear Lake Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Clear Lake Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Clear Lake Airport is located in the city of Clear Lake. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CKE - Clear Lake Airport IATA Code