If you are planning to travel to Santa Rosa or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Sonoma County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Sonoma County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Santa Rosa Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Santa Rosa Airport Info:
|Santa Rosa Airport IATA Code: STS||Santa Rosa Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 38.5106||Longitude : -122.806|
|City : Santa Rosa||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Santa Rosa Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Charles M. Schulz - Sonoma County Airport (STS), Santa Rosa, CA 95403, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Sonoma County Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Sonoma County Airport is 00:44:07 AM (PDT) on Monday, May 10, 2021|
Looking for information on Sonoma County Airport, Santa Rosa, United States? Know about Sonoma County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Sonoma County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Santa Rosa. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Sonoma County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Sonoma County Airport, airlines operating to Sonoma County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Sonoma County Airport or Santa Rosa Airport, United States.
Sonoma County Airport Map - Location of Sonoma County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.711 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.406 USD
• 1 USD = 0.822 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.216 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Sonoma County Airport
Closest airports to Santa Rosa, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Santa Rosa and other airports closest to Sonoma County Airport.
Nearest airport to Sonoma County Airport and Santa Rosa is Novato Airport - (46.12 Km / 28.66 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Santa Rosa and Sonoma County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Clear Lake Airport - (49.81 Km / 30.95 Miles)
- Napa County Airport - (56.58 Km / 35.16 Miles)
- Hamilton Field Airport - (60.41 Km / 37.54 Miles)
- Stolport Airport - (66.48 Km / 41.31 Miles)
- Marin County Airport - (74.91 Km / 46.55 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Sonoma County Airport, Santa Rosa
This page provides all the information you need to know about Sonoma County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Santa Rosa Airport.
Details about Santa Rosa Airport given here include
- Sonoma County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Santa Rosa Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Sonoma County Airport
- Location of Sonoma County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Sonoma County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Sonoma County Airport
- Address and contact details of Sonoma County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Sonoma County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Sonoma County Airport is located in the city of Santa Rosa. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
STS - Sonoma County Airport IATA Code