If you are planning to travel to Plattsburgh or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Clinton County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Clinton County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Plattsburgh Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Plattsburgh Airport Info:
|Plattsburgh Airport IATA Code: PLB||Plattsburgh Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 44.6875||Longitude : -73.5244|
|City : Plattsburgh||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Plattsburgh Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Clinton County Airport (PLB), Plattsburgh, NY 12901, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Clinton County Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Clinton County Airport is 07:19:33 AM (EDT) on Thursday, Jul 18, 2019|
Looking for information on Clinton County Airport, Plattsburgh, United States? Know about Clinton County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Clinton County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Plattsburgh. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Clinton County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Clinton County Airport, airlines operating to Clinton County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Clinton County Airport or Plattsburgh Airport, United States.
Clinton County Airport Map - Location of Clinton County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.802 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.247 USD
• 1 USD = 0.89 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.123 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Clinton County Airport
Closest airports to Plattsburgh, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Plattsburgh and other airports closest to Clinton County Airport.
Nearest airport to Clinton County Airport and Plattsburgh is Plattsburgh International Airport - (4.54 Km / 2.82 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Plattsburgh and Clinton County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Rouses Point Airport - (35.74 Km / 22.21 Miles)
- Burlington International Airport - (38.03 Km / 23.63 Miles)
- Lake Placid Airport - (58.5 Km / 36.35 Miles)
- Adirondack Airport - (63.83 Km / 39.66 Miles)
- Morrisville-Stowe Airport - (74 Km / 45.98 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Clinton County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Plattsburgh Airport.
Details about Plattsburgh Airport given here include
- Clinton County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Plattsburgh Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Clinton County Airport
- Location of Clinton County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Clinton County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Clinton County Airport
- Address and contact details of Clinton County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Clinton County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Clinton County Airport is located in the city of Plattsburgh. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PLB - Clinton County Airport IATA Code