If you are planning to travel to Rouses Point or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Rouses Point Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Rouses Point Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Rouses Point Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Rouses Point Airport Info:
|Rouses Point Airport IATA Code: RSX||Rouses Point Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 44.9847||Longitude : -73.3522|
|City : Rouses Point||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Rouses Point Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Rouses Point Airport is 16:19:27 PM (EDT) on Thursday, Jul 18, 2019|
Looking for information on Rouses Point Airport, Rouses Point, United States? Know about Rouses Point Airport in detail. Find out the location of Rouses Point Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Rouses Point. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Rouses Point Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Rouses Point Airport, airlines operating to Rouses Point Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Rouses Point Airport or Rouses Point Airport, United States.
Rouses Point Airport Map - Location of Rouses Point Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.801 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.249 USD
• 1 USD = 0.89 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.123 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Rouses Point Airport
Closest airports to Rouses Point, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Rouses Point and other airports closest to Rouses Point Airport.
Nearest airport to Rouses Point Airport and Rouses Point is Clinton County Airport - (35.74 Km / 22.21 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Rouses Point and Rouses Point Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Plattsburgh International Airport - (36.34 Km / 22.58 Miles)
- Burlington International Airport - (59.42 Km / 36.92 Miles)
- Morrisville-Stowe Airport - (76.73 Km / 47.68 Miles)
- Newport Airport - (89 Km / 55.3 Miles)
- Lake Placid Airport - (93.55 Km / 58.13 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Rouses Point Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Rouses Point Airport.
Details about Rouses Point Airport given here include
- Rouses Point Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Rouses Point Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Rouses Point Airport
- Location of Rouses Point Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Rouses Point Airport Time Zone and Current time at Rouses Point Airport
- Address and contact details of Rouses Point Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Rouses Point Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Rouses Point Airport is located in the city of Rouses Point. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
RSX - Rouses Point Airport IATA Code