If you are planning to travel to Coalinga or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Coalinga Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Coalinga Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Coalinga Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Coalinga Airport Info:
|Coalinga Airport IATA Code: CLG||Coalinga Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 36.1631||Longitude : -120.294|
|City : Coalinga||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Coalinga Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Coalinga Airport is 10:38:22 AM (PDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Coalinga Airport, Coalinga, United States? Know about Coalinga Airport in detail. Find out the location of Coalinga Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Coalinga. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Coalinga Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Coalinga Airport, airlines operating to Coalinga Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Coalinga Airport or Coalinga Airport, United States.
Coalinga Airport Map - Location of Coalinga Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Coalinga Airport
Closest airports to Coalinga, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Coalinga and other airports closest to Coalinga Airport.
Nearest airport to Coalinga Airport and Coalinga is Lemoore NAS Airport - (36.03 Km / 22.39 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Coalinga and Coalinga Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Roberts AAF Airport - (58.71 Km / 36.48 Miles)
- Paso Robles Airport - (62.7 Km / 38.96 Miles)
- Corcoran Airport - (63.38 Km / 39.38 Miles)
- Mesa Del Rey Airport - (74.19 Km / 46.1 Miles)
- Fresno-Chandler Airport - (76.2 Km / 47.35 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Coalinga Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Coalinga Airport.
Details about Coalinga Airport given here include
- Coalinga Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Coalinga Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Coalinga Airport
- Location of Coalinga Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Coalinga Airport Time Zone and Current time at Coalinga Airport
- Address and contact details of Coalinga Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Coalinga Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Coalinga Airport is located in the city of Coalinga. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CLG - Coalinga Airport IATA Code