If you are planning to travel to Paso Robles or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Paso Robles Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Paso Robles Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Paso Robles Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Paso Robles Airport Info:
|Paso Robles Airport IATA Code: PRB||Paso Robles Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 35.673||Longitude : -120.638|
|City : Paso Robles||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Paso Robles Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Paso Robles Municipal Airport (PRB), Paso Robles, CA 93446, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Paso Robles Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Paso Robles Airport is 13:38:30 PM (PDT) on Friday, May 7, 2021|
Looking for information on Paso Robles Airport, Paso Robles, United States? Know about Paso Robles Airport in detail. Find out the location of Paso Robles Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Paso Robles. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Paso Robles Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Paso Robles Airport, airlines operating to Paso Robles Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Paso Robles Airport or Paso Robles Airport, United States.
Paso Robles Airport Map - Location of Paso Robles Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.714 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.4 USD
• 1 USD = 0.822 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.217 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Paso Robles Airport
Closest airports to Paso Robles, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Paso Robles and other airports closest to Paso Robles Airport.
Nearest airport to Paso Robles Airport and Paso Robles is Roberts AAF Airport - (10.24 Km / 6.36 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Paso Robles and Paso Robles Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- San Luis County Regional Airport - (48.04 Km / 29.85 Miles)
- Hunter AAF Airport - (56.57 Km / 35.15 Miles)
- Coalinga Airport - (62.7 Km / 38.96 Miles)
- Mesa Del Rey Airport - (75.01 Km / 46.61 Miles)
- Public Airport - (87.53 Km / 54.39 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Paso Robles Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Paso Robles Airport.
Details about Paso Robles Airport given here include
- Paso Robles Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Paso Robles Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Paso Robles Airport
- Location of Paso Robles Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Paso Robles Airport Time Zone and Current time at Paso Robles Airport
- Address and contact details of Paso Robles Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Paso Robles Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Paso Robles Airport is located in the city of Paso Robles. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PRB - Paso Robles Airport IATA Code