If you are planning to travel to Boca Raton or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Public Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Public Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Boca Raton Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Boca Raton Airport Info:
|Boca Raton Airport IATA Code: BCT||Boca Raton Airport ICAO Code: KBCT|
|Latitude : 26.3828||Longitude : -80.1073|
|City : Boca Raton||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Boca Raton Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Boca Raton Airport (BCT), Boca Raton, FL 33431, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Public Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Public Airport is 14:34:33 PM (EDT) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Public Airport, Boca Raton, United States? Know about Public Airport in detail. Find out the location of Public Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Boca Raton. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Public Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Public Airport, airlines operating to Public Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Public Airport or Boca Raton Airport, United States.
Public Airport Map - Location of Public Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.796 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.257 USD
• 1 USD = 0.89 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.123 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Public Airport
Closest airports to Boca Raton, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Boca Raton and other airports closest to Public Airport.
Nearest airport to Public Airport and Boca Raton is Pompano Beach Airport - (15.24 Km / 9.47 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Boca Raton and Public Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Executive Airport - (21.23 Km / 13.19 Miles)
- Palm Beach County Park Airport - (23 Km / 14.29 Miles)
- Palm Beach International Airport - (34.05 Km / 21.16 Miles)
- Fort Lauderdale/hollywood International Airport - (34.81 Km / 21.63 Miles)
- North Perry Airport - (43.79 Km / 27.21 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Public Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Boca Raton Airport.
Details about Boca Raton Airport given here include
- Public Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Boca Raton Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Public Airport
- Location of Public Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Public Airport Time Zone and Current time at Public Airport
- Address and contact details of Public Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Public Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Public Airport is located in the city of Boca Raton. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BCT - Public Airport IATA Code and KBCT - Public Airport ICAO code