If you are planning to travel to Columbia or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Columbia Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Columbia Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Columbia Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Columbia Airport Info:
|Columbia Airport IATA Code: COA||Columbia Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 38.0288||Longitude : -120.411|
|City : Columbia||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Columbia Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Columbia Airport (COA), Columbia, CA 95370, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Columbia Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Columbia Airport is 08:21:43 AM (PDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Columbia Airport, Columbia, United States? Know about Columbia Airport in detail. Find out the location of Columbia Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Columbia. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Columbia Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Columbia Airport, airlines operating to Columbia Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Columbia Airport or Columbia Airport, United States.
Columbia Airport Map - Location of Columbia Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Columbia Airport
Closest airports to Columbia, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Columbia and other airports closest to Columbia Airport.
Nearest airport to Columbia Airport and Columbia is Yosemite Ntl Park Airport - (27.57 Km / 17.13 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Columbia and Columbia Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Municipal Airport - (65.47 Km / 40.68 Miles)
- Stockton Metropolitan Airport - (74.66 Km / 46.39 Miles)
- Castle AFB Airport - (75.09 Km / 46.66 Miles)
- Sharpe AAF Airport - (78.58 Km / 48.83 Miles)
- Merced Municipal Arpt Airport - (82.83 Km / 51.47 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Columbia Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Columbia Airport.
Details about Columbia Airport given here include
- Columbia Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Columbia Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Columbia Airport
- Location of Columbia Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Columbia Airport Time Zone and Current time at Columbia Airport
- Address and contact details of Columbia Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Columbia Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Columbia Airport is located in the city of Columbia. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
COA - Columbia Airport IATA Code