If you are planning to travel to Selma or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Craig AFB Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Craig AFB Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Selma Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Selma Airport Info:
|Selma Airport IATA Code: SEM||Selma Airport ICAO Code: KSEM|
|Latitude : 32.3439||Longitude : -86.9878|
|City : Selma||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Craig AFB Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Craig AFB Airport is 18:58:08 PM (CDT) on Friday, May 14, 2021|
Looking for information on Craig AFB Airport, Selma, United States? Know about Craig AFB Airport in detail. Find out the location of Craig AFB Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Selma. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Craig AFB Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Craig AFB Airport, airlines operating to Craig AFB Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Craig AFB Airport or Selma Airport, United States.
Craig AFB Airport Map - Location of Craig AFB Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.709 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.41 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.214 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Craig AFB Airport
Closest airports to Selma, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Selma and other airports closest to Craig AFB Airport.
Nearest airport to Craig AFB Airport and Selma is Selfield Airport - (11.25 Km / 6.99 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Selma and Craig AFB Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Dannelly Fld Airport - (56.26 Km / 34.96 Miles)
- Gunter AFB Airport - (63.2 Km / 39.27 Miles)
- Monroe - Walton County Airport - (97.62 Km / 60.66 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (106.49 Km / 66.17 Miles)
- Van De Graaf Airport - (113.62 Km / 70.6 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Craig AFB Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Selma Airport.
Details about Selma Airport given here include
- Craig AFB Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Selma Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Craig AFB Airport
- Location of Craig AFB Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Craig AFB Airport Time Zone and Current time at Craig AFB Airport
- Address and contact details of Craig AFB Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Craig AFB Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Craig AFB Airport is located in the city of Selma. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SEM - Craig AFB Airport IATA Code and KSEM - Craig AFB Airport ICAO code