If you are planning to travel to Selma or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Selfield Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Selfield Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Selma Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Selma Airport Info:
|Selma Airport IATA Code: SES||Selma Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 32.4404||Longitude : -86.9522|
|City : Selma||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Selma Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Selfield Airport (SES), Selma, AL 36703, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Selfield Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Selfield Airport is 12:17:35 PM (CDT) on Tuesday, May 11, 2021|
Looking for information on Selfield Airport, Selma, United States? Know about Selfield Airport in detail. Find out the location of Selfield Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Selma. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Selfield Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Selfield Airport, airlines operating to Selfield Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Selfield Airport or Selma Airport, United States.
Selfield Airport Map - Location of Selfield Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.707 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.415 USD
• 1 USD = 0.822 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.217 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Selfield Airport
Closest airports to Selma, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Selma and other airports closest to Selfield Airport.
Nearest airport to Selfield Airport and Selma is Craig AFB Airport - (11.25 Km / 6.99 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Selma and Selfield Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Dannelly Fld Airport - (54.83 Km / 34.07 Miles)
- Gunter AFB Airport - (60.01 Km / 37.29 Miles)
- Van De Graaf Airport - (106.43 Km / 66.13 Miles)
- Thomas C Russell Fld Airport - (106.91 Km / 66.43 Miles)
- Monroe - Walton County Airport - (108.86 Km / 67.64 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Selfield Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Selma Airport.
Details about Selma Airport given here include
- Selfield Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Selma Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Selfield Airport
- Location of Selfield Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Selfield Airport Time Zone and Current time at Selfield Airport
- Address and contact details of Selfield Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Selfield Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Selfield Airport is located in the city of Selma. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SES - Selfield Airport IATA Code