If you are planning to travel to Brady or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Curtis Field Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Curtis Field Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Brady Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Brady Airport Info:
|Brady Airport IATA Code: BBD||Brady Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 31.1768||Longitude : -99.3196|
|City : Brady||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Brady Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Curtis Field Airport (BBD), Brady, TX 76825, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Curtis Field Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Curtis Field Airport is 00:00:28 AM (CDT) on Wednesday, Jun 19, 2019|
Looking for information on Curtis Field Airport, Brady, United States? Know about Curtis Field Airport in detail. Find out the location of Curtis Field Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Brady. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Curtis Field Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Curtis Field Airport, airlines operating to Curtis Field Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Curtis Field Airport or Brady Airport, United States.
Curtis Field Airport Map - Location of Curtis Field Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.796 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.256 USD
• 1 USD = 0.893 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.119 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Curtis Field Airport
Closest airports to Brady, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Brady and other airports closest to Curtis Field Airport.
Nearest airport to Curtis Field Airport and Brady is Coleman Airport - (74.8 Km / 46.48 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Brady and Curtis Field Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Brownwood Airport - (76.91 Km / 47.79 Miles)
- Kimble County Airport - (85.6 Km / 53.19 Miles)
- Goodfellow AFB Airport - (110.59 Km / 68.72 Miles)
- Mathis Fld Airport - (114.49 Km / 71.14 Miles)
- Kerrville Airport - (135.33 Km / 84.09 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Curtis Field Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Brady Airport.
Details about Brady Airport given here include
- Curtis Field Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Brady Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Curtis Field Airport
- Location of Curtis Field Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Curtis Field Airport Time Zone and Current time at Curtis Field Airport
- Address and contact details of Curtis Field Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Curtis Field Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Curtis Field Airport is located in the city of Brady. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BBD - Curtis Field Airport IATA Code