If you are planning to travel to San Angelo or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Mathis Fld Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Mathis Fld Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. San Angelo Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
San Angelo Airport Info:
|San Angelo Airport IATA Code: SJT||San Angelo Airport ICAO Code: KSJT|
|Latitude : 31.3581||Longitude : -100.505|
|City : San Angelo||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|San Angelo Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Mathis Field (SJT), San Angelo, TX 76904, USA, Phone: +1 325-659-6409
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : City of San Angelo|
|Established Year : 1942|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Mathis Fld Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Mathis Fld Airport is 00:35:59 AM (CDT) on Wednesday, May 12, 2021|
Looking for information on Mathis Fld Airport, San Angelo, United States? Know about Mathis Fld Airport in detail. Find out the location of Mathis Fld Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to San Angelo. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Mathis Fld Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Mathis Fld Airport, airlines operating to Mathis Fld Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Mathis Fld Airport or San Angelo Airport, United States.
Mathis Fld Airport Map - Location of Mathis Fld Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.708 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.411 USD
• 1 USD = 0.825 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.212 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Mathis Fld Airport
Closest airports to San Angelo, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of San Angelo and other airports closest to Mathis Fld Airport.
Nearest airport to Mathis Fld Airport and San Angelo is Goodfellow AFB Airport - (13.87 Km / 8.62 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to San Angelo and Mathis Fld Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Ozona Municipal Airport - (96.38 Km / 59.89 Miles)
- Curtis Field Airport - (114.49 Km / 71.14 Miles)
- Coleman Airport - (117.18 Km / 72.81 Miles)
- Kimble County Airport - (117.88 Km / 73.25 Miles)
- Sweetwater Airport - (123.45 Km / 76.71 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Mathis Fld Airport, San Angelo
This page provides all the information you need to know about Mathis Fld Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to San Angelo Airport.
Details about San Angelo Airport given here include
- Mathis Fld Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of San Angelo Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Mathis Fld Airport
- Location of Mathis Fld Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Mathis Fld Airport Time Zone and Current time at Mathis Fld Airport
- Address and contact details of Mathis Fld Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Mathis Fld Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Mathis Fld Airport is located in the city of San Angelo. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SJT - Mathis Fld Airport IATA Code and KSJT - Mathis Fld Airport ICAO code