If you are planning to travel to Atlanta, GA or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Dekalb-Peachtree Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Dekalb-Peachtree Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Atlanta, GA Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Atlanta, GA Airport Info:
|Atlanta, GA Airport IATA Code: PDK||Atlanta, GA Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 33.8787||Longitude : -84.3043|
|City : Atlanta, GA||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Atlanta, GA Airport Address / Contact Details :|
De Kalb Peachtree Airport (PDK), Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Dekalb-Peachtree Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Dekalb-Peachtree Airport is 19:35:58 PM (EDT) on Friday, May 7, 2021|
Looking for information on Dekalb-Peachtree Airport, Atlanta, GA, United States? Know about Dekalb-Peachtree Airport in detail. Find out the location of Dekalb-Peachtree Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Atlanta, GA. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Dekalb-Peachtree Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Dekalb-Peachtree Airport, airlines operating to Dekalb-Peachtree Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Dekalb-Peachtree Airport or Atlanta, GA Airport, United States.
Dekalb-Peachtree Airport Map - Location of Dekalb-Peachtree Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.715 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.398 USD
• 1 USD = 0.822 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.216 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Dekalb-Peachtree Airport
Closest airports to Atlanta, GA, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Atlanta, GA and other airports closest to Dekalb-Peachtree Airport.
Nearest airport to Dekalb-Peachtree Airport and Atlanta, GA is Beaver Ruin Airport - (15.48 Km / 9.62 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Atlanta, GA and Dekalb-Peachtree Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Perimeter Mall Airport - (16.43 Km / 10.21 Miles)
- Atlanta Nas Airport - (20 Km / 12.43 Miles)
- Dobbins Afb Airport - (20.07 Km / 12.47 Miles)
- Fulton County Airport - (23 Km / 14.29 Miles)
- Technology Park Airport - (28.97 Km / 18 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Dekalb-Peachtree Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Atlanta, GA Airport.
Details about Atlanta, GA Airport given here include
- Dekalb-Peachtree Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Atlanta, GA Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Dekalb-Peachtree Airport
- Location of Dekalb-Peachtree Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Dekalb-Peachtree Airport Time Zone and Current time at Dekalb-Peachtree Airport
- Address and contact details of Dekalb-Peachtree Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Dekalb-Peachtree Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Dekalb-Peachtree Airport is located in the city of Atlanta, GA. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PDK - Dekalb-Peachtree Airport IATA Code