If you are planning to travel to Marietta or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Dobbins Afb Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Dobbins Afb Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Marietta Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Marietta Airport Info:
|Marietta Airport IATA Code: MGE||Marietta Airport ICAO Code: KMGE|
|Latitude : 33.913||Longitude : -84.5177|
|City : Marietta||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Marietta Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Airport: Dobbins Air Reserve Base (atlanta Nas) (MGE), Marietta, GA 30069, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Dobbins Afb Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Dobbins Afb Airport is 01:59:41 AM (EDT) on Wednesday, Aug 4, 2021|
Looking for information on Dobbins Afb Airport, Marietta, United States? Know about Dobbins Afb Airport in detail. Find out the location of Dobbins Afb Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Marietta. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Dobbins Afb Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Dobbins Afb Airport, airlines operating to Dobbins Afb Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Dobbins Afb Airport or Marietta Airport, United States.
Dobbins Afb Airport Map - Location of Dobbins Afb Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.718 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.392 USD
• 1 USD = 0.842 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.187 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Dobbins Afb Airport
Closest airports to Marietta, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Marietta and other airports closest to Dobbins Afb Airport.
Nearest airport to Dobbins Afb Airport and Marietta is Atlanta Nas Airport - (0.29 Km / 0.18 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Marietta and Dobbins Afb Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Fulton County Airport - (15.16 Km / 9.42 Miles)
- Perimeter Mall Airport - (18.88 Km / 11.73 Miles)
- Dekalb-Peachtree Airport - (20.07 Km / 12.47 Miles)
- Hartsfield-jackson Atlanta International Airport - (31.12 Km / 19.34 Miles)
- Technology Park Airport - (31.77 Km / 19.74 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Dobbins Afb Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Marietta Airport.
Details about Marietta Airport given here include
- Dobbins Afb Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Marietta Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Dobbins Afb Airport
- Location of Dobbins Afb Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Dobbins Afb Airport Time Zone and Current time at Dobbins Afb Airport
- Address and contact details of Dobbins Afb Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Dobbins Afb Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Dobbins Afb Airport is located in the city of Marietta. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
MGE - Dobbins Afb Airport IATA Code and KMGE - Dobbins Afb Airport ICAO code