If you are planning to travel to Douglas or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Douglas Municipal Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Douglas Municipal Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Douglas Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Douglas Airport Info:
|Douglas Airport IATA Code: DGL||Douglas Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 31.35||Longitude : -109.567|
|City : Douglas||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Phoenix|
|Douglas Municipal Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Douglas Municipal Airport is 19:34:21 PM (MST) on Thursday, Jul 18, 2019|
Looking for information on Douglas Municipal Airport, Douglas, United States? Know about Douglas Municipal Airport in detail. Find out the location of Douglas Municipal Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Douglas. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Douglas Municipal Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Douglas Municipal Airport, airlines operating to Douglas Municipal Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Douglas Municipal Airport or Douglas Airport, United States.
Douglas Municipal Airport Map - Location of Douglas Municipal Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.797 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.254 USD
• 1 USD = 0.888 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.126 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Douglas Municipal Airport
Closest airports to Douglas, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Douglas and other airports closest to Douglas Municipal Airport.
Nearest airport to Douglas Municipal Airport and Douglas is Bisbee Douglas International Airport - (13.04 Km / 8.1 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Douglas and Douglas Municipal Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Bisbee-douglas International Airport - (15.59 Km / 9.69 Miles)
- Bisbee Municipal Arpt Airport - (30.08 Km / 18.69 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (77.2 Km / 47.97 Miles)
- Nogales International Airport - (122.07 Km / 75.85 Miles)
- Lordsburg Airport - (137.15 Km / 85.22 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Douglas Municipal Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Douglas Airport.
Details about Douglas Airport given here include
- Douglas Municipal Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Douglas Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Douglas Municipal Airport
- Location of Douglas Municipal Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Douglas Municipal Airport Time Zone and Current time at Douglas Municipal Airport
- Address and contact details of Douglas Municipal Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Douglas Municipal Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Douglas Municipal Airport is located in the city of Douglas. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
DGL - Douglas Municipal Airport IATA Code