If you are planning to travel to Lordsburg or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Lordsburg Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Lordsburg Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Lordsburg Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Lordsburg Airport Info:
|Lordsburg Airport IATA Code: LSB||Lordsburg Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 32.3331||Longitude : -108.691|
|City : Lordsburg||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Lordsburg Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Lordsburg Municipal Airport (LSB), 1000 E Airport Rd, Lordsburg, NM 88045, USA
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|Lordsburg Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Lordsburg Airport is 03:43:42 AM (MDT) on Thursday, Jun 24, 2021|
Looking for information on Lordsburg Airport, Lordsburg, United States? Know about Lordsburg Airport in detail. Find out the location of Lordsburg Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Lordsburg. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Lordsburg Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Lordsburg Airport, airlines operating to Lordsburg Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Lordsburg Airport or Lordsburg Airport, United States.
Lordsburg Airport Map - Location of Lordsburg Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.716 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.397 USD
• 1 USD = 0.839 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.193 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Lordsburg Airport
Closest airports to Lordsburg, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Lordsburg and other airports closest to Lordsburg Airport.
Nearest airport to Lordsburg Airport and Lordsburg is Grant County Airport - (60.16 Km / 37.38 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Lordsburg and Lordsburg Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Morenci Airport - (83.56 Km / 51.92 Miles)
- Deming Airport - (91.14 Km / 56.63 Miles)
- Safford Airport - (105.85 Km / 65.77 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (114.15 Km / 70.93 Miles)
- Bisbee Douglas International Airport - (129.21 Km / 80.29 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Lordsburg Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Lordsburg Airport.
Details about Lordsburg Airport given here include
- Lordsburg Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Lordsburg Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Lordsburg Airport
- Location of Lordsburg Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Lordsburg Airport Time Zone and Current time at Lordsburg Airport
- Address and contact details of Lordsburg Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Lordsburg Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Lordsburg Airport is located in the city of Lordsburg. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
LSB - Lordsburg Airport IATA Code