If you are planning to travel to Safford or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Safford Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Safford Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Safford Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Safford Airport Info:
|Safford Airport IATA Code: SAD||Safford Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 32.8518||Longitude : -109.638|
|City : Safford||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Safford Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Safford Regional Airport (SAD), Safford, AZ 85546, USA
|Timezone : America/Phoenix|
|Safford Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Safford Airport is 13:09:18 PM (MST) on Thursday, May 6, 2021|
Looking for information on Safford Airport, Safford, United States? Know about Safford Airport in detail. Find out the location of Safford Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Safford. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Safford Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Safford Airport, airlines operating to Safford Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Safford Airport or Safford Airport, United States.
Safford Airport Map - Location of Safford Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.72 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.389 USD
• 1 USD = 0.829 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.206 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Safford Airport
Closest airports to Safford, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Safford and other airports closest to Safford Airport.
Nearest airport to Safford Airport and Safford is Morenci Airport - (42.34 Km / 26.31 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Safford and Safford Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Lordsburg Airport - (105.85 Km / 65.77 Miles)
- White River Airport - (111.01 Km / 68.98 Miles)
- Grant County Airport - (140.8 Km / 87.49 Miles)
- Tucson International Airport - (146.5 Km / 91.03 Miles)
- Bisbee-douglas International Airport - (153.82 Km / 95.58 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Safford Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Safford Airport.
Details about Safford Airport given here include
- Safford Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Safford Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Safford Airport
- Location of Safford Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Safford Airport Time Zone and Current time at Safford Airport
- Address and contact details of Safford Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Safford Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Safford Airport is located in the city of Safford. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SAD - Safford Airport IATA Code