If you are planning to travel to Clifton or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Morenci Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Morenci Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Clifton Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Clifton Airport Info:
|Clifton Airport IATA Code: CFT||Clifton Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 32.95||Longitude : -109.2|
|City : Clifton||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Phoenix|
|Morenci Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Morenci Airport is 23:37:45 PM (MST) on Thursday, Jun 4, 2020|
Looking for information on Morenci Airport, Clifton, United States? Know about Morenci Airport in detail. Find out the location of Morenci Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Clifton. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Morenci Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Morenci Airport, airlines operating to Morenci Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Morenci Airport or Clifton Airport, United States.
Morenci Airport Map - Location of Morenci Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.793 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.261 USD
• 1 USD = 0.881 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.135 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Morenci Airport
Closest airports to Clifton, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Clifton and other airports closest to Morenci Airport.
Nearest airport to Morenci Airport and Clifton is Safford Airport - (42.34 Km / 26.31 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Clifton and Morenci Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Lordsburg Airport - (83.56 Km / 51.92 Miles)
- Grant County Airport - (103.87 Km / 64.54 Miles)
- White River Airport - (119.78 Km / 74.43 Miles)
- Deming Airport - (157.76 Km / 98.03 Miles)
- Show Low Airport - (164.27 Km / 102.07 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Morenci Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Clifton Airport.
Details about Clifton Airport given here include
- Morenci Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Clifton Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Morenci Airport
- Location of Morenci Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Morenci Airport Time Zone and Current time at Morenci Airport
- Address and contact details of Morenci Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Morenci Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Morenci Airport is located in the city of Clifton. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CFT - Morenci Airport IATA Code