If you are planning to travel to Poughkeepsie or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Dutchess County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Dutchess County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Poughkeepsie Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Poughkeepsie Airport Info:
|Poughkeepsie Airport IATA Code: POU||Poughkeepsie Airport ICAO Code: KPOU|
|Latitude : 41.6241||Longitude : -73.8824|
|City : Poughkeepsie||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Poughkeepsie Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Dutchess County Airport (POU), Poughkeepsie, NY 12590, USA
|Airport Type : Public|
|Owner : Dutchess County|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Dutchess County Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Dutchess County Airport is 09:15:11 AM (EDT) on Sunday, May 16, 2021|
Looking for information on Dutchess County Airport, Poughkeepsie, United States? Know about Dutchess County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Dutchess County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Poughkeepsie. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Dutchess County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Dutchess County Airport, airlines operating to Dutchess County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Dutchess County Airport or Poughkeepsie Airport, United States.
Dutchess County Airport Map - Location of Dutchess County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.709 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.41 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.215 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Dutchess County Airport
Closest airports to Poughkeepsie, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Poughkeepsie and other airports closest to Dutchess County Airport.
Nearest airport to Dutchess County Airport and Poughkeepsie is Stewart Airport - (23.03 Km / 14.31 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Poughkeepsie and Dutchess County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Orange County Airport - (33.68 Km / 20.93 Miles)
- Danbury Municipal Airport - (43.81 Km / 27.22 Miles)
- Westchester County Airport - (63.44 Km / 39.42 Miles)
- Waterbury-oxford Airport - (63.96 Km / 39.74 Miles)
- Montvale Airport - (66.66 Km / 41.42 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Dutchess County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Poughkeepsie Airport.
Details about Poughkeepsie Airport given here include
- Dutchess County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Poughkeepsie Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Dutchess County Airport
- Location of Dutchess County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Dutchess County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Dutchess County Airport
- Address and contact details of Dutchess County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Dutchess County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Dutchess County Airport is located in the city of Poughkeepsie. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
POU - Dutchess County Airport IATA Code and KPOU - Dutchess County Airport ICAO code