If you are planning to travel to Newburgh or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Stewart Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Stewart Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Newburgh Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Newburgh Airport Info:
|Newburgh Airport IATA Code: SWF||Newburgh Airport ICAO Code: KSWF|
|Latitude : 41.4974||Longitude : -74.1013|
|City : Newburgh||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Newburgh Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Stewart International Airport (SWF), Newburgh, NY 12553, USA, Phone: +1 845-564-7200
|Airport Type : Public / Military|
|Owner : State of New York|
|Operator : Port Authority of New York and New Jersey|
|Established Year : 1934|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Stewart Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Stewart Airport is 20:04:26 PM (EDT) on Friday, May 14, 2021|
Looking for information on Stewart Airport, Newburgh, United States? Know about Stewart Airport in detail. Find out the location of Stewart Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Newburgh. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Stewart Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Stewart Airport, airlines operating to Stewart Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Stewart Airport or Newburgh Airport, United States.
Stewart Airport Map - Location of Stewart Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.709 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.41 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.214 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Stewart Airport
Closest airports to Newburgh, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Newburgh and other airports closest to Stewart Airport.
Nearest airport to Stewart Airport and Newburgh is Orange County Airport - (13.2 Km / 8.2 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Newburgh and Stewart Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Dutchess County Airport - (23.03 Km / 14.31 Miles)
- Montvale Airport - (52.11 Km / 32.38 Miles)
- Danbury Municipal Airport - (53.99 Km / 33.55 Miles)
- Westchester County Airport - (57.89 Km / 35.97 Miles)
- Sullivan County International Airport - (62.3 Km / 38.71 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Stewart Airport, Newburgh
This page provides all the information you need to know about Stewart Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Newburgh Airport.
Details about Newburgh Airport given here include
- Stewart Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Newburgh Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Stewart Airport
- Location of Stewart Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Stewart Airport Time Zone and Current time at Stewart Airport
- Address and contact details of Stewart Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Stewart Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Stewart Airport is located in the city of Newburgh. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SWF - Stewart Airport IATA Code and KSWF - Stewart Airport ICAO code