If you are planning to travel to Spokane or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Felts Field Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Felts Field Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Spokane Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Spokane Airport Info:
|Spokane Airport IATA Code: SFF||Spokane Airport ICAO Code: KSFF|
|Latitude : 47.6843||Longitude : -117.311|
|City : Spokane||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Spokane Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Felts Field (SFF), Spokane, WA 99212, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Felts Field Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Felts Field Airport is 19:22:36 PM (PDT) on Monday, May 10, 2021|
Looking for information on Felts Field Airport, Spokane, United States? Know about Felts Field Airport in detail. Find out the location of Felts Field Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Spokane. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Felts Field Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Felts Field Airport, airlines operating to Felts Field Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Felts Field Airport or Spokane Airport, United States.
Felts Field Airport Map - Location of Felts Field Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.708 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.413 USD
• 1 USD = 0.824 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.214 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Felts Field Airport
Closest airports to Spokane, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Spokane and other airports closest to Felts Field Airport.
Nearest airport to Felts Field Airport and Spokane is Spokane International Airport - (18.25 Km / 11.34 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Spokane and Felts Field Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Pullman-Moscow Regional Airport - (105.61 Km / 65.62 Miles)
- Nez Perce County Rgnl Airport - (147.4 Km / 91.59 Miles)
- Grant County Airport - (159.21 Km / 98.93 Miles)
- Ephrata Airport - (171.31 Km / 106.45 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (185.24 Km / 115.1 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Felts Field Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Spokane Airport.
Details about Spokane Airport given here include
- Felts Field Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Spokane Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Felts Field Airport
- Location of Felts Field Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Felts Field Airport Time Zone and Current time at Felts Field Airport
- Address and contact details of Felts Field Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Felts Field Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Felts Field Airport is located in the city of Spokane. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SFF - Felts Field Airport IATA Code and KSFF - Felts Field Airport ICAO code